Nov 13, 2018 in General
Effective January 2019, the iEssence vocabulary, which is an in-app purchase within TouchChat will be removed from the Upgrade Store. This means that you will no longer be able to purchase and download the iEssence vocabulary.
If you have already purchased and downloaded iEssence, you can continue to use it as normal.
Nov 05, 2018 in General
TouchChat 2.16.0 has been released. Make sure to update both your TouchChat App and your Chat Editor so the versions match.
- Indicator to show what vocab you are in
- Test your speech settings before saving
- iOS 12 support
- WordPower140 vocab file added
- English and Spanish WordPower file updates
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
How do I update my app?
Watch a video of What's New!
Sep 25, 2018 in General
Join us in celebrating AAC Awareness month with an app sale. TouchChat apps are 50% off from October 3-6.
Terms & Conditions:
- Available worldwide: The discount is based on the US App Store. Exact prices may vary in other countries.
- Excludes all TouchChat Classic & in-app purchases (Classic apps should no longer be purchased- they remain in the app store for updating purposes).
- Sale subject to change at any time.
- Purchase orders NOT accepted.
- Offer only valid October 3-6.
Sep 17, 2018 in General
With iOS 12 coming out today, we wanted to update you on some features we think might be useful for our AAC app customers.
In Settings, you will find an option called Screen Time.
Sep 05, 2018 in General
TouchChat 2.15.0 has been released. Make sure to update both your TouchChat App and your Chat Editor so that the versions match.
- Open iOS app button action
- Add web hook button action (currently non-operational)
- Updated help files