Change WordPower keyboard to a QWERTY layout
WordPower is provided with a keyboard in alphabetical order, but that can be changed to a QWERTY layout by editing the Home page.
- have Allow Editing On
- go to the Home Page
- choose Menu and Edit Page
- choose the ABC 123 button
- choose Edit Button
- scroll down to the Actions at the bottom of the listing
- choose the existing Navigate Action
- scroll down through the listing and choose Navigate
- choose your file
- scroll to KB-QWERTY and choose it
- choose Save
- choose Done
Test by choosing the ABC 123 button and it should navigate to the QWERTY keyboard.