When you don’t know where a word is located in a vocabulary, use this procedure to search for the word and practice the sequence of buttons that lead to it.
1. From the vocabulary, select the Keyboard.
2. Select Find Word. Word Finder opens.
3. Enter the word you want to find.
4. Select Find. (If the word is not stored, the Find button will remain grayed out and you will not be able to select it.)
5. The window will display the sequence of buttons to tap to activate the word.
6. Tap the buttons to practice the motor pattern.
When you tap the first button in the sequence, your home page opens with the button highlighted. When you select the button, the next button in the sequence is highlighted. When you select that button, the next button is highlighted and so forth until you reach the end of the sequence.