How does it work?
- It is built into the TouchChat app settings and uses the facial recognition capability of the newest iPad Pro to track your head/face movement.
Does it work outside of TouchChat?
- No, it will only work within TouchChat.
Do you need any special equipment or a dot to wear on your forehead?
- No dot necessary since it is tracking your actual face, not a dot. The head tracking will only work if the client is using an iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X.
How do you select a button?
- There are several trigger actions including hover, blink, mouth open, eyebrows up, tongue out, frown.
Does it need to be calibrated?
- No, it should pick up your face immediately. You can “center” the cursor, if necessary.
How do I get it?
- You’ll just need to update your app from the App store to 2.18.0. Then, go into TouchChat settings and enable head tracking.
How much will it cost?
- For now, it will be included as a public beta in the app for free.
What devices does it work with?
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max