Button images can be added or edited only in Edit mode.
• Click on Edit mode
• right click on a button to list the menu options
• choose Edit Button or Create New Button option. A button properties screen will appear
• use the Image region in the General tab controls to add or edit a button’s image
• add a new image by clicking the Search button, (to import a digital picture from a computer click import and choose the picture from your computer)
• type a name to look for and choose Search
• use the preview box to decide which image to use
• click the Select button to add the image
• click OK in the upper left corner
Both ways will add the selected image to the button. You can always edit button images by navigating to the Button Properties screen.