When a button Action is set to Navigate or Visit you can determine what page that button will take you to. Navigate will take you to a new page and leave you there while Visit will take you there for one selection and immediately return to the previous page.
While you are still in Edit mode you can link two pages by using navigation buttons.
• Click on Edit Mode
• right click on the blank spot)
• choose Create New Button option
• in General tab type a label for the button and add an image (optional)
• select the Actions tab
• select a navigation action for the button from the drop-down list (Navigate, Visit, Navigate back, Navigate to home)
• click the Add button next to the actions drop down list
• Choose an Animation Type from the drop down menu that appears, then click OK
• choose the page to navigate to or visit from the listing
o You can create the new page by clicking on Create New page.
o give the page a unique name and choose the number of rows and columns needed
o Click Create
o Then click on Add in the upper-left corner to add the navigation button to the current page.