Backing up a Vocabulary File using AirDrop, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Email
- In TouchChat, select Vocab and Choose New Vocab.
- Select Menu and Import/Export Vocab.
- Select Export and Share.
- Select the vocabulary file you want to export.
- Select Done and select the method you want to use to share the file.
- AirDrop: Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi must be active. You will see the nearby devices that have AirDrop on and can accept your file. Choose the device you want.
- Dropbox: Requires a Dropbox account. Wi-Fi must be active or you must have the Dropbox app on your device.
- Google Drive™: Requires Google Drive set up on the device and access to Wi-Fi.
- Email: Requires an email account set up on the device and access to Wi-Fi.