Whiteboards can used for drawing, collaborating, and sharing. To create a whiteboard page, create a new page that has a single button and select the Whiteboard button action.
- Tap Menu- Edit Page.
- Tap the button you want to link to your whiteboard page and select Edit This Button.
- Add a label, scroll down to the Button Actions section, and replace the existing action with Navigate.
- Tap the + in the upper right corner to create your new whiteboard page.
- Enter a page name and select 1 Row and 1 Column.
- Tap Save, select No Animation, and tap Save again.
- Tap Done to exit Edit Mode and tap the button to navigate to the new whiteboard page.
- Tap Menu, select Edit Page and select Create New Button.
- Scroll to the Button Actions section of the Edit Button window and replace the Speech Message action with the Whiteboard action.
- Tap Save. Select Done to exit Edit Mode.
- Use the Whiteboard tools at the top of the page to draw.
Other articles that may be related: