- Open Chat Editor in a TouchChat configuration
- Go to the page where you want the buttonset
- Click Edit Mode
- Right click on the location you want the buttonset
- Choose Create New ButtonSet
- Name the buttonset in the Name Box
- Apply a symbol to all buttons in the buttonset if you wish
- From the modifier drop down menu, choose which modifier you wish to use
- After a modifier has been chosen, click New
- This will open a box that looks similar to the box you see when creating/editing a button
- Adjust/create the button as you see fit and tap Add
- This will bring you back to the Button Set properties area
- The button will show in the Modifiers area
You can continue to create buttons for this set. Once done, click on OK at the top.
The buttonset will be in the area you created. If you see nothing but squares in that area, you forgot to create a button for the None section in the modifiers drop down. Just right click on that area, edit buttonset, choose None in the modifiers section, and select New. Adjust it according to what you want, tap Add then OK.
Now that the buttonset is complete, you will have to create buttons surrounding it that “modify” the buttonset.
- Create a button on an area you see fit
- Click on the Actions tab
- Click on the down arrow and choose Apply Modifier, then click Add
- Highlight the appropriate modifier that adjusts your buttonset, then tap OK
- Click Add
- When you tap on a button with a modifier in the action setting, it will “adjust” the buttonset
Other articles that may be related: